Why Choose Orthodontic Treatment at Moorestown Orthodontics? Why choose to undergo orthodontic treatment at all?
Straighter teeth can be much healthier. In addition to being more resistant to cavities and periodontal disease, they perform chewing, biting and speaking functions more effectively than crooked teeth. In addition, a straight smile boosts confidence, is aesthetically pleasing to look at, and can help stave off a wide variety of dental ailments, and the time and costs coupled with treating those ailments.
Read about the common problems associated with orthodontia here.
Setting the Standard in Moorestown, NJ
Being a patient in our office means that you have chosen the very best in quality orthodontic care. Each of our patients is treated as an individual with caring, compassion, and concern.
- We take the time and effort to do the little things that make your smile healthier, even when they are things that you might not notice for years to come. For example, the alignment of your back teeth and the roots of all your teeth are not directly visible. However, when we make sure that they are properly aligned, you are more resistant to cavities, gum disease, and premature wear of your teeth.
- We work with your goals, budget, and time frame to give you a smile that you will love. This includes offering payment plans and working with you to help make treatment affordable.
- We offer evening appointments.
- We respect your time and make every effort to run on time.
- We are the only single-location, full-time orthodontic practice in Moorestown. You are treated in the same location by the same doctor for all of your visits. So stop by and visit us. We will be happy to see you!
A Comfortable Environment
A trip to the orthodontist should be anything BUT stressful. We want our patients to feel relaxed during their time at our office. From the moment you’re greeted by our receptionists Lisa and Cheryl, you’ll sense the warmth and rapport in Moorestown Orthodontics! We have fun and we want our patients to have fun, too! Each treatment station has a TV mounted on the ceiling – catch your favorite flick during your appointment with Dr. Kazmierski. For a glimpse of our office, click here.
Cutting Edge Practice Technology
We want to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients. Moorestown Orthodontics has been the first in our area to use many new orthodontic technologies and techniques, and for some of these terrific enhancements, we remain the only area practice to utilize them!
What is also different about our practice is the things that we do not do. Some heavily advertised products have been shown to be just hype or, sadly, even to decrease the quality of patient treatment. All that glitters is not gold. Navigating the differences between what is a real improvement, what is hype, and what decreases quality is part of our job. Doing this properly allows us to provide the best care, be “state of the art”, and avoid the pitfalls of jumping on the wrong bandwagon.
Our suite of treatments is enhanced by:
- Customized Arch Forms – while other orthodontists have one arch form they use for all their patients, Dr. Kazmierski determines each patients’ ideal arch form and maintains it for them throughout treatment.
- Modern digital x-rays that reduce exposure
- Indirect Bonding – brackets are transferred to a patient’s teeth after being placed on a model to ensure more precise accuracy in the positioning of braces
- Drufomat technology to make retainers and laminated custom mouthguards that fit comfortably and adhere to stringent quality standards.
- Digital scanning for teeth impressions – the use of goopy putty (and its unpleasant aftertaste) is a thing of the past
- 3D Printing for teeth model generation, affording superior accuracy and saving YOU time and cost
- 3D Tooth Movement Software – a generated model of your teeth allows the doctor to “move” them virtually in anticipation of the desired treatment result; this is hugely beneficial when formulating your treatment with braces or clear aligners such as Invisalign.
Mid-Treatment Radiographs and Re-Bonding
It is common to take radiographs (x-rays) during treatment. Generally, these are to make sure that treatment is progressing and to check for problems that may need to be addressed immediately. While this appointment is common, Dr. Kazmierski takes an extra step…
The doctor also uses the appointment to check for situations that are not immediately pressing, yet whose correction can help the patient in the long term, possibly years after treatment is completed. Having roots that are parallel and marginal ridges between teeth that are aligned vertically makes the patient more resistant to gum disease and cavities.
As a result, radiographs are frequently followed by a major re-bonding appointment. During this appointment, an average of six to ten brackets are removed and replaced in order to fine-tune the position of the roots and marginal ridges. You frequently will not visually see the results of this appointment. However, the teeth will be in a healthier position. We think this makes the appointment worth the extra time and effort!
Teamwork & Results
Orthodontics is a special treatment. Because it takes place over a period of time, it is a continuous procedure that does require cooperation to achieve its fullest benefits. It takes the patient, the parent (for our child patients), and the orthodontist all working together to achieve that attractive and healthy smile that we all want for you!
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients can feel about their dental visits, and Moorestown Orthodontics makes a difference by providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Moorestown Orthodontics includes staff members who have worked with Dr. Kazmierski for nearly twenty years! We truly aspire to create a family atmosphere and a team effort to help you achieve a healthy smile!
It is our job to provide you with a thorough diagnosis, all of your treatment options, the highest quality care, and to let you know at every step of the way what is needed to achieve your healthy and attractive smile. For the patient, it is important that you do everything necessary to help us assure that the treatment goes as smoothly and quickly as possible. For our child patients, it is important for the parent to reinforce and support what is needed. Even straight “A” students need to be reminded and supported now and then. It is worth it. Do it right and you can benefit from orthodontic treatment for the rest of your life.
Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and orthodontic conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern orthodontic office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art orthodontic care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.