Creating Healthy Beautiful Smiles
Cutting Edge Practice Technology
Moorestown Orthodontics has been the first in our area to use many new orthodontic technologies and techniques, and for some of these terrific enhancements, we remain the only area practice to utilize them!
Welcome to Moorestown Orthodontics in Moorestown, NJ
Most of our Team
The orthodontic practice of Robert Kazmierski, D.M.D., M.S., warmly welcomes you to our website.
Orthodontics is an important life-long investment in your child or yourself. Due to advances in orthodontic treatment technology, treatment options are much more versatile both in aesthetics and completion time than in the past. Options include hi-tech metal braces, clear ceramic braces, and Invisalign | Invisalign Teen, and the inside surface of the teeth (lingual) braces for patients self-conscious about wearing braces.
Orthodontics can improve personal appearance, boost self-confidence AND promote better oral health. That is why your top priority when selecting an orthodontist is to choose a specialist who gives their full attention to treatment and personalized delivery of patient care.
When you visit Moorestown orthodontist Dr. Robert Kazmierski, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality orthodontic care that you deserve.
Choose Convenience, Consistency, and Experience
- We offer evening appointments and do our best to stay on time so you can too!
- We are Moorestown’s only full-time, one-location orthodontic practice.
- Placing orthodontic braces on the patient’s teeth is done exclusively by Dr. Kazmierski. This assures quality control for your personalized treatment plan and is not delegated to orthodontic assistants.
- You are treated in the same location by the same doctor for all of your visits.
- Dr. Kazmierski has been practicing orthodontics in Moorestown for over 27 years.
- Our office utilizes only digital radiographs/x-rays. Digital radiography reduces patient radiation exposure to 30% or less than traditional analog or film-based x-rays.
We are extremely proud of our friendly, courteous staff, and we boast a high amount of patient referrals. Moorestown Orthodontics offer an oral hygiene rewards program and we respond quickly and personally to orthodontic emergencies. Researching new technological advancements in orthodontics is a top priority and we only offer procedures and techniques which enhance your treatment results.
- Complimentary new patient exams
- Non-interest financing options. We accept direct payment from most insurance plans
- Early Orthodontic Treatment when indicated
- Adult Orthodontics It is never to late to straighten your teeth
- Lingual Braces (inside Surface of the teeth) No one will know you are wearing braces
Contact Us Today
We invite you to contact our practice for a complimentary consultation today. We are Moorestown’s first choice for healthy, beautiful smiles – and we proudly serve the surrounding areas of Mount Laurel, Cinnaminson, Riverton, Riverside, Delran, Hainesport, Lumberton, Mount Holly, and Palmyra.
Most of our Team
Meet Your OrthodontistDr. Robert Kazmierski
Dr. Kazmierski loves working with children and adults to create a beautiful smile. Dr. Kazmierski has a special interest in treating difficult cases including orthognathic surgical patients and openbite patients. He also finds significant fulfillment in correcting these problems before they become difficult.
The Best of Both WorldsHybrid Orthodontic Treatment
Have you been told you’re not a candidate for treatment with clear aligners like Invisalign? Dr. Kazmierski is able to offer patients mixed treatment using a combination of clear aligners and braces! Each patient receives a custom treatment plan based on their orthodontic needs and their lifestyle preferences.
Read Our ReviewsWhat Our Patients Are Saying
Ask The OrthodontistFrequently Asked Questions
Read through some of our most commonly asked questions!
An orthodontist has more schooling and is specialty trained in correcting bites and straightening teeth.
The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) recommends that children receive an orthodontic screening by age 7.
Yes, we offer a variety of treatment options for adults.
The cost of treatment varies based on the treatment itself and the length of treatment. We offer a variety of financing options, finances should never prevent you from getting the treatment that you or your child need. We also accept most insurance plans.